Architectural Design
and Civil Engineering Works

Construction regularisation

Deadline 06/02/2015

According to the N 4178 / 2013 ordinance, if one's is not settled it cannot be transferred or become subject to any right in rem.….

In any transfer of the property a Graduate Engineer certificate is required stating that your property does not have any illegal construction.

We undertake all the procedures required for settling your property and issuing all necessary documents.

Trust our companies experience and consistency.